07 Jan Dr. Lisa Koche talks about Intravenous Vitamin Cocktails
Today’s topic is about our fastest growing and exciting services called the IV Myers’ Cocktails.
So many different types of people can benefit from IV vitamin cocktails. In this video, Dr. Lisa will talk about the following:
- The type of patients that go to our clinic to get this type of service.
- The benefits of this service.
- The other treatment that we offer called IV Glutathione.
We recommend weekly protocols where you come in once a week for about four weeks. You can also come in as needed.
Will it hurt? Absolutely not.
Rest assured that our staff is fully trained at doing this. It hurts less than a blood draw at your regular lab and the time commitment is short. We can usually get the bag dripped in within about 20 to 30 minutes.
To know more, please watch the video below!
What did you think of this video?
- Subscribe to the YouTube channel of Spectra Wellness to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment below and let us know if this video has helped you in any way.
- Share this post with others so they can get this helpful information. Simply click the share button below.
For appointments please call our office at 813-319-0911
Have a topic you’d like us to discuss? Click here and let us know! We’d love to hear from you!