23 Nov Dr. Lisa Koche talks about Upper Cervical Chiropractic Care
I had always been exposed to chiropractic thinking it was very interesting, but a little bit nervous. I had seen patients who had had trauma especially when manual manipulation of the neck was involved. Throughout my career, I would send patients but very cautiously for chiropractic manipulations only for their lower back. That was until I got exposed to the upper cervical approach that we now utilize here at Spectra Wellness. — Dr. Lisa Koche
In today’s video, Dr. Lisa is going to discuss the following:
- The chiropractic approach utilizing a sound wave technique to adjust the first bone in your neck
- The safety and benefits of the treatment
- The improvements Dr. Lisa has seen firsthand from patients.
We have neurosurgeons who regularly send patients to us because of the safety and ease of this practice. Many times, patients can avoid surgery or other invasive techniques.
Please watch the video below to learn more!
What did you think of this video?
- Subscribe to the YouTube channel of Spectra Wellness to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment below and let us know if this video has helped you in any way.
- Share this post with others so they can get this helpful information. Simply click the share button below.
For appointments please call our office at 813-319-0911
Have a topic you’d like us to discuss? Click here and let us know! We’d love to hear from you!