20 Jan Dr. Lisa Koche talks about LiveO2 Oxygen Therapy
Today, Dr. Lisa is going to introduce the LiveO2 Oxygen Therapy which is a new technology that involves training with oxygen. “I can’t tell you how excited I was to learn that there was a possibility to increase oxygen levels in my patients!” — Dr. Lisa
In this video, Dr. Lisa will talk more about:
- What the LiveO2 Oxygen Therapy is
- The equipment being used
- How often you should do this therapy
- Its amazing benefits like:
– more stamina
– clearer brain
– better sleep
– better mood
– better cardiac function
– and many more
One amazing thing about the LiveO2 system is that almost anyone is a candidate. Also, athletes enjoy this equipment because it can take their game to the next level.
At Spectra Wellness, we have some patients who can barely walk, but if you’re able to sit on the bike and just move your legs enough to get your blood moving, you can do the workout. For people with cardiac disease or pulmonary disease, we’ll have you clear that with your specialist first. However, most of the time, there’s no contraindication to getting more oxygen into your system.
Watch the video to learn more about LiveO2 Oxygen Therapy!
What did you think of this video?
- Subscribe to the YouTube channel of Spectra Wellness to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment below and let us know if this video has helped you in any way.
- Share this post with others so they can get this helpful information. Simply click the share button below.
For appointments please call our office at 813-319-0911
Have a topic you’d like us to discuss? Click here and let us know! We’d love to hear from you!